Headache, pain and fever relief in an easy to chew format.
- Easy to chew
- No need to take with water
- Fast and effective
- Contains ibuprofen
- Available in 12 and 24 packs
Nurofen For Children Soft Chewable Capsules provide temporary relief of mild to moderate pain such as a sore throat, dental pain, earache, headache, and minor aches, sprains and strains. It also relieves pain from cold and flu and reduces fever.
The easy to chew format does not require water, making it easy and convenient. It is a suitable option for older children that find tablets difficult to swallow.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
• 7 years - 10 years: Two capsules (max 8 in 24 hours)
• 10 years - 12 years: Three capsules (max 12 in 24 hours)
Doses should be given approximately every 6 to 8 hours (or with a minimum of 6 hours in between each dose if required). Children should take plenty of fluids. Do not exceed the stated dose. The product should be chewed before swallowing.
Seek doctor or pharmacist advice before use:
• In children suffering from dehydration through diarrhoea and/or vomiting.
• With products containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or medicines taken regularly.
||Each capsule contains 100mg ibuprofen. Also contains glucose, sucrose and soya lecithin.
Keep at room temperature. Do not use after expiry date.
Do Not Use:
• In anyone with asthma, except on doctor's advice.
• In anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
• If allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of an allergic reaction, stop using and see your doctor immediately.
• In children of 6 years of age or less, except on doctor's advice
Store below 25ºC. Protect from heat.